BALTIMORE QUAKER PEACE AND JUSTICE COMMITTEE, a joint committee with Stony Run Meeting, educates the meeting on issues and events relevant to Friends’ witness of Quakers’ historic testimonies, particularly those of peace and equality. The committee organizes speakers, workshops, and fundraisers; is responsible for allocating the meeting’s funds for charitable donations; and participates in broader community events and organizations like the annual Baltimore Peace Path. The Committee is an open committee, meaning that while it has named members that meet monthly, all are welcome to attend a committee meeting at any time, no long-term commitment required.
- Peaceable City discussion series
- Peace and Justice informal reports
- Questions for Baltimore Mayoral Candidates
- Fall issue of the Peace & Justice Committee’s Newsletter
- Baltimore Quaker Peace & Justice Committee’s Facebook page
- Baltimore Quaker Peace and Justice Committee minutes