- Write Annual Report
- Annual Report due at meeting for business
- Specially called meeting to consider the state of the Meeting (2nd 1st Day)
- Draft of the State of the Meeting
- Revise draft of Spiritual State of the Meeting and make sure on the table for at least 2 weeks before meeting for business.
- 1st reading of the State of the Meeting at meeting for business
- 2nd reading of State of the Meeting
- No committee meeting this month
- Homecoming – 2nd 1st day
Other helpful information:
The questions we need to answer for the annual report are:
1. What are some of the main ways you spent your time during the past (calendar) year?
2. How would you describe the spiritual state of your committee?
3. What were the major challenges you faced? Major strengths that helped you?
4. What are your hopes for the future?
To do tasks for Spiritual State of the Meeting threshing session:
- Contact RE for first day school coverage & ask Chris to provide childcare an extra half hour
- Contact Hospitality about clean up
- Order food
- Assign the following tasks: facilitate threshing session; 2 recorders; people to set up
- Contact greeters
- Submit announcement of threshing session to David P
- Copies of questions on the table at least 2 Sundays before; include questions in announcements